I've rounded up some gift ideas that are as Earth-friendly as they are lovely. Some of these are already on my gifting list (and some of these I might just end up gifting to myself!).
1. Handmade leather pouch. Lined with recycled plastic bottle material. A percentage of proceeds is donated to protect California beaches and sea life.
2. Bar ring with diamond accent. Made with recycled sterling silver and adorned with post consumer diamonds- this ring elevates the meaning of recycled.
3. Oakland shipping crane gift tags. A lovely souvenir of a visit to Oakland that the recipient can share. Printed with vegetable inks on recycled chipboard.
4. KeepCup cork reusable cup. I own this cup. I adore this cup. I will be gifting this cup to others. Glass with cork band and recyclable polypropylene lid.
5. Cork coasters. Simple, elegant, functional, earth-friendly. Cork is perfect for coasters, and these minimalist coasters are pretty perfect themselves.
6. Linen bath sheet. Eco-friendly AND luxurious? That's a winning combo. Who wouldn't want a large, soft, enveloping linen towel after a shower? I would. It's going on my own list.