As a self professed food lover, I'm always coming across items that I can easily see fitting in my home and kitchen. I've collected a few of my current favorites to help you figure out what to buy the foodie in your life this holiday season.
1. Nopi: The Cookbook by Yotam Ottolenghi and Ramael Scully - Newest cookbook from the incredible Yotam Ottolenghi and the head chef of his high end London restaurant Nopi. Recipes are supposed to be more challenging than previous books but well worth the effort and its the perfect way to for foodies to test their chef skills at home. Plus, it's pretty.
2. Indie Ingredients 3 Month Subscription Box from Mouth - I'm not sure what part of this concept is more exciting, getting a package in the mail everything month for three months or getting new ingredients to test out every month for three months. Pretty much my dream present and a great way to find new food favorites.
3. Horchata Soap by Etta + Billie - Anyone who loves food enough will definitely want to have reminders in every part of their daily routine. Bathing in organic rich rice milk based soap that smells like sweet cinnamon sounds like a great way to start the day. Bonus: It's great for the skin too.
4. DIY Chevre Kit from Belle Chevre - Best kind of DIY kit out there because you get to consume the fruits of your labor and share it with others.
5. Banh Mi Sandwhich Print from Drywell Art - Any true food lover must have food art. Alyson's unique take on food diagrams are detailed, interesting and beautifully done. Perfect for decorating your entire kitchen, or living room, or where-ever.
6. California State Cutting Board from A Heirloom - Perfect present for pretty much anyone. Cutting boards acts as a serving platter or a fun way to prep dinner. All 50 states available.
A few more gift ideas, sans photos:
7. Fancy Cheese Knives - these are pricey but so beautiful.
8. Cork Tea or Grain Canisters by Melanie Abrantes - These would look pretty stellar in a kitchen.
9. French Ceramic Butter Keeper - fluffy spreadable butter that lasts for days, sign me up!
10. San Francisco Lovers Tea Towel by Noteify - a foodie can never have too many tea towels.